The yacht — aptly named the Bilgin 263 — is 80 meters long, about 262.47 feet. Bilgin states that this impressive length is what allows the yacht to be the largest of its kind in Turkey. It also claims that the 263 is the most environmentally friendly yacht in its class, in part because of the boat's clean air emissions exhaust system.
Three units of the steel-aluminum superyacht are being built, and the first one is set to be delivered in the spring or summer of 2020.
Keep scrolling to see the large Bilgin 263, which its maker claims will help make the company one of the most prominent yacht makers in the world:
- The design of the boat uses accents of Macassar ebony, eucalyptus, and marble to increase the "luxurious" feel of the yacht, according to Bilgin.
- It has two 2,560-kilowatt engines, allowing it to hit up to 20 knots.
- It can cruise at 12 knots for 250 liters-per-hour.
- The widest part of the yacht is 12.25 meters long, about 40.2 feet.
- When it's at its full load, the Bilgin 263’s waterline length is 71.01 meters, about 232.97 feet.
- The yacht — which has eight staterooms — can fit 12 guests and a crew of 25 people.
- For its next project, Bilgin is also currently building an 85-meter, about 279-foot, yacht.