ENVIRONMENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT
The Alcaidesa Sports Port, following its commitment to include in its activities the protection of the environment and the health of its employees and users and, developing an active environmental policy and continuous improvement, has drawn up, taking into account the guidelines set for the Blue Flag campaign, with the following Environmental Codes of Conduct, to remind them of the regulations in this regard.
ENVIRONMENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT OF PUERTO DEPORTIVO ALCAIDESA
- Make responsible use of radio and navigation instruments, not risking the safety of people and / or boats, warning, where appropriate, of floating objects or other dangers and jointly exercising the duty of assistance at sea.
- Keep the sea, the coast and the port clean, not throwing garbage into the sea or along the thing and not spilling or letting harmful or toxic liquids escape from the bilges or sewage tanks.
- Learn about the location and characteristics of sensitive and scientifically important areas, as well as natural reserves and protected ecosystems, to avoid accidental damage to them.
- Actively defend the conservation of life in the sea. Respect protected areas, marine mammals, birds and other protected species. Do not use prohibited fishing gear or shellfish, respect closed seasons and do not capture or consume juvenile or immature specimens.
- Contribute to an environmentally responsible management of my docking port, habitual or occasional, in relation to the Blue Flag criteria, compliance with maritime and environmental legislation, saving water and energy, selective garbage collection, environmental education and training of technical staff and port users, implementation of environmental management systems, etc.
- Use the facilities of the Port for the selective collection of urban waste and the clean point for the collection of hazardous waste (oils, batteries, solvents, anti-fouling, scraping remains of paintings from the living work (scrapings), paintings, flares, etc..).
- Use, whenever possible, products that are not aggressive with the environment (paints, varnishes, antifouling, paint removers, detergents, etc.).
- Make use of the repair and washing areas, according to the established rules.
- Use the water collection system with boat bilges available at the port.
- Use the vessel sewage collection system available at the port.
- Do not degrade the seabed by anchoring in sensitive areas or where it may interfere with the activities or equipment of fishermen and shellfish. The regulations relating to diving and underwater fishing must be respected.
- Do not acquire or use objects made from protected species (coral, shells, etc.) or from underwater archaeological sites, whose origin or legality is not demonstrable.
ENVIRONMENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT USERS VESSELS OF PUERTO DEPORTIVO ALCAIDESA
- I will not dump trash in the sea or along the coast.
- I will not dump sewage into the sea, coastal waters, or sensitive areas.
- I will use the sewage collection tank on board.
- I will not dump toxic or poisonous waste (fuel, paint, used batteries, cleaning products, etc.) into the sea. I will deposit these products in the specific containers of the marina.
- I will promote and use the separate collection containers (glass, paper, plastics, oil, batteries, etc.)
- I will use ecological products in paints, varnishes, anti-foulings, strippers, detergents, etc.
- I will immediately report contamination or other violations of environmental regulations to the authorities.
- I will not fish in areas where fishing is prohibited and I will respect the permitted fishing gear, closed seasons, protected species and the minimum sizes established for immature fish.
- I will protect the marine flora and fauna; this includes that I will not disturb the breeding birds or marine mammals.
- I will respect protected or vulnerable natural spaces.
- I will avoid damaging the seabed, for example, by being more careful when anchoring.
- I will avoid gear and fishing gear that are prohibited or harmful to the environment.
- I will be respectful and considerate of other people and the environment.
- I will not buy or use objects made with protected species or from wrecks (sunken ships) or underwater archaeological remains.
- I will encourage other boaters to take care of the environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT IN SENSITIVE NATURAL AREAS NEAR THE PORT.
- Respect the rules of natural spaces.
- Take your rubbish back home, thus helping to conserve the environment.
- It is forbidden to circulate with motor vehicles off-road and on unauthorized forest roads, trails or footpaths.
- Ride preferably on the roads intended for public use and, in any case, only within the permitted areas.
- It is forbidden to uproot plants or disturb animals.
- No fire is allowed.
- Navigation and anchoring of boats without authorization is prohibited.
- Camping is prohibited, except in expressly authorized areas.
- It is forbidden to pour liquids or solids that could degrade or contaminate or alter natural conditions.
- Noises that disturb the tranquility should not be emitted.
- It is forbidden to alter or destroy the signage or facilities of the environment.